Monday, November 7, 2011

Sublime Computer Services - Managed Services

Do these thoughts cross your mind and you pretend like you didn't think them: Is my server online? If I have a disaster is there a backup copy of my data? Is my server being updated?

Sublime Computer Services offer managed services.

Is my server online? We setup an agent on your computer and receive alerts if any of the following things happen: The CPU Utilization is at 90% for over 10 minutes, The Server is offline for more than 10 minutes and when it comes back online, The C: drive has less than 10% free space, Software has been installed on the server, Software has been removed from the server and memory utilization is at 90% for 15 minutes.

If I have a disaster is there a backup copy of my data? We setup the backups to happen daily. At the end of each backup we receive an email that tells the success or failure results. We keep track of that every day. If there is a backup failure it gets addressed that day so a successful backup will happen that evening. At the beginning of each week you receive a simple summary that shows the results of last weeks backups. You know that your files are being backed up.

Is my server being updated?
We download and install the latest Microsoft and other 3rd party updates on the server monthly. We will check the results of the updates and event logs for errors. This method helps reduce unscheduled maintenance.

These managed services typically cost $150 per month for a single server. Call and let us worry about your server.

No comments: